Around the time we decided to focus more on film and TV, we were approached by Briggs and Riley – the luggage company that first introduced rolling luggage to travelers worldwide. It was the 40th anniversary of that product breakthrough and they needed some B-roll to use for various TV and public relations events which featured Briggs and Riley. It was a good opportunity for use to use our growing arsenal of film and video production equipment – including dollies, booms, portable lighting, jibs and more. Briggs and Riley was surprised at the level of quality and polish we were able to deliver at a fraction of the cost of hiring a NYC production house. We were happy that they were happy.
Hi. I’m the #1 Audible bestselling author of You’re Going to Mars!, the Where the Hell is Tesla? trilogy, The Wrong Unit, and more (including the anti-self-help book Unleash the Sloth! 75 Ways to Reach Your Maximum Potential By Doing Less). I’ve also got a drawerful of screenplays and short stories, some of which appear on my original audio sci-fi short story podcast Listen To The Signal, (which I also narrate).
- The latest FREE audio sci-fi short, “The Grove” posted to Listen To The Signal Podcast
- Black Cyber Friday Week Holiday Thing! 89% OFF All my ebooks!
- BREAKING NEWS: (Yeah, I know, everything’s breaking news, but this really is I swear)
- The latest FREE audio sci-fi short, “Carbon Monoxide Detector” posted to Listen To The Signal Podcast
- The latest FREE audio sci-fi short, “This Is Only A Test,” posted to Listen To The Signal Podcast