Around the time we decided to focus more on film and TV, we were approached by Briggs and Riley – the luggage company that first introduced rolling luggage to travelers worldwide. It was the 40th anniversary of that product breakthrough and they needed some B-roll to use for various TV and public relations events which featured Briggs and Riley. It was a good opportunity for use to use our growing arsenal of film and video production equipment – including dollies, booms, portable lighting, jibs and more. Briggs and Riley was surprised at the level of quality and polish we were able to deliver at a fraction of the cost of hiring a NYC production house. We were happy that they were happy.
Hi. I'm the Audible bestselling author of Where the Hell is Tesla? and The Wrong Unit , and a member of SFWA (Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers of America). My prior work includes the anti-self-help book Unleash the Sloth! 75 Ways to Reach Your Maximum Potential By Doing Less, and a drawerful of screenplays and short stories. I'm a big fan of classic science fiction, and conspiracy theories (not to believe in them, just for entertainment. Well, mostly. I'm still on the fence about the Illuminati.)
- September’s FREE audio sci-fi short, “Robot Brains From Outer Space,” posted to Listen To The Signal Podcast
- August’s FREE audio sci-fi short, “FutureHeist,” posted to Listen To The Signal Podcast
- Gigi Make Paradox (Where the Hell is Tesla? Book 3)
- Which one do you like? (I’m redesigning the Tesla trilogy covers and would love your input!)
- You’re Going to Mars! is coming to ebook and paperback May 15!