The third in a series of mini-documentaries highlighting the incredible work of United Cerebral Palsy of Nassau. It’s been our honor and pleasure to help them with pro bono marketing, volunteering, and donations. So we know first hand how critical their services are. And these documentaries help people outside see what we’ve seen. Take seven minutes out of your hectic day and watch this. You will feel thankful. Inspired. And maybe even moved to give back. www.ucpn.org
Hi. I’m the #1 Audible bestselling author of You’re Going to Mars!, the Where the Hell is Tesla? trilogy, The Wrong Unit, and more (including the anti-self-help book Unleash the Sloth! 75 Ways to Reach Your Maximum Potential By Doing Less). I’ve also got a drawerful of screenplays and short stories, some of which appear on my original audio sci-fi short story podcast Listen To The Signal, (which I also narrate).
- The latest FREE audio sci-fi short, “Happy Sun Vitamin C!,” posted to Listen To The Signal Podcast
- The latest FREE audio sci-fi short, “I, Reggie,” posted to Listen To The Signal Podcast
- September’s FREE audio sci-fi short, “Robot Brains From Outer Space,” posted to Listen To The Signal Podcast
- August’s FREE audio sci-fi short, “FutureHeist,” posted to Listen To The Signal Podcast
- Gigi Make Paradox (Where the Hell is Tesla? Book 3)