We were hired to create a multimedia-rich demo site for Dr. David Williams, a key player in vitamins, supplements and health products for a mature audience. The site was designed to walk customers and potential customers through the advanced functionality of the new company website. Voiceovers were recorded to make the process as easy as possible. When a product’s customers are older, a fast-paced, loud multimedia demo can be counterproductive. This demo uses a slower pace, larger text, and simple concepts.
Hi. I'm the Audible bestselling author of Where the Hell is Tesla? and The Wrong Unit , and a member of SFWA (Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers of America). My prior work includes the anti-self-help book Unleash the Sloth! 75 Ways to Reach Your Maximum Potential By Doing Less, and a drawerful of screenplays and short stories. I'm a big fan of classic science fiction, and conspiracy theories (not to believe in them, just for entertainment. Well, mostly. I'm still on the fence about the Illuminati.)
- September’s FREE audio sci-fi short, “Robot Brains From Outer Space,” posted to Listen To The Signal Podcast
- August’s FREE audio sci-fi short, “FutureHeist,” posted to Listen To The Signal Podcast
- Gigi Make Paradox (Where the Hell is Tesla? Book 3)
- Which one do you like? (I’m redesigning the Tesla trilogy covers and would love your input!)
- You’re Going to Mars! is coming to ebook and paperback May 15!