We were hired to create a multimedia-rich demo site for Dr. David Williams, a key player in vitamins, supplements and health products for a mature audience. The site was designed to walk customers and potential customers through the advanced functionality of the new company website. Voiceovers were recorded to make the process as easy as possible. When a product’s customers are older, a fast-paced, loud multimedia demo can be counterproductive. This demo uses a slower pace, larger text, and simple concepts.
Hi. I’m the #1 Audible bestselling author of You’re Going to Mars!, the Where the Hell is Tesla? trilogy, The Wrong Unit, and more (including the anti-self-help book Unleash the Sloth! 75 Ways to Reach Your Maximum Potential By Doing Less). I’ve also got a drawerful of screenplays and short stories, some of which appear on my original audio sci-fi short story podcast Listen To The Signal, (which I also narrate).
- The latest FREE audio sci-fi short, “Happy Sun Vitamin C!,” posted to Listen To The Signal Podcast
- The latest FREE audio sci-fi short, “I, Reggie,” posted to Listen To The Signal Podcast
- September’s FREE audio sci-fi short, “Robot Brains From Outer Space,” posted to Listen To The Signal Podcast
- August’s FREE audio sci-fi short, “FutureHeist,” posted to Listen To The Signal Podcast
- Gigi Make Paradox (Where the Hell is Tesla? Book 3)