When budgets don’t allow for live-action footage, clients come to us for animated, graphic-only spots that catch the viewers eye as much as the live action would. The trick is to combine individuals with strong motion graphics skills with individuals with strong storyboarding skills (rarely do both skills exist in one individual). These spots were so successful at achieving this goal that Charter continued to come to us for more and more.
Hi. I’m the #1 Audible bestselling author of You’re Going to Mars!, the Where the Hell is Tesla? trilogy, The Wrong Unit, and more (including the anti-self-help book Unleash the Sloth! 75 Ways to Reach Your Maximum Potential By Doing Less). I’ve also got a drawerful of screenplays and short stories, some of which appear on my original audio sci-fi short story podcast Listen To The Signal, (which I also narrate).
- The latest FREE audio sci-fi short, “Happy Sun Vitamin C!,” posted to Listen To The Signal Podcast
- The latest FREE audio sci-fi short, “I, Reggie,” posted to Listen To The Signal Podcast
- September’s FREE audio sci-fi short, “Robot Brains From Outer Space,” posted to Listen To The Signal Podcast
- August’s FREE audio sci-fi short, “FutureHeist,” posted to Listen To The Signal Podcast
- Gigi Make Paradox (Where the Hell is Tesla? Book 3)